Nominations are open for the Heritage Foundation’s 2014 Historic Preservation Awards. Awards are given in the following categories:
- Residential Rehabilitation under 2,500 square feet
- Residential Rehabilitation over 2,500 square feet
- Commercial Rehabilitation under 2,500 square feet
- Commercial Rehabilitation over 2,500 square feet
- New Residential Construction
- New Commercial/Institutional Construction
- Land Conservation
Individuals may nominate on behalf of someone else, and property owners are encouraged to nominate their own properties.
The application deadline is April 24. For a link to the application form, click here or call Torrey Barnhill at 615-591-8500 ext. 20.
To see last year’s winners, go here.